The Sussex Beauty Training School has been developed to provide high quality training to students who want to work in the beauty industry.
We employ a rigorous health and safety regime in the workplace and promote a professional positive attitude.
Our aim is to ensure that all therapists will be competent, safe and professional – an asset to an employers business.
We train using high quality professional Salon brands such as Eve Taylor, LCN/Beauty Concepts and Tisserand Aromatherapy to promote basic professional product knowledge and enhance the ability to work in a salon environment on graduation, again, an asset to both Therapist and employer.
We are accredited to offer CIBTAC Diploma qualifications. There is a wide range of diplomas available and these are available for most learners.
The Confederation of International Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (CIBTAC), is an international examination board responsible for the education and training of Beauty and Holistic Therapists world wide.
CIBTAC has been renowned for its strict quality control and high levels of training for over 30 years, hence employers and government agencies recognise the value of these diplomas. With a CIBTAC diploma a therapist can work anywhere in the world.
The CIBTAC courses available at the Sussex Beauty Training School include an intensive Level 2 and 3 Beauty Therapy Diploma or more flexible modular courses in subjects such as Manicure, Pedicure, Waxing, Electrical facials, Anatomy and Physiology, Massage, Electrical Body Treatments, Aromatherapy etc.
These modular courses will enable students to choose their specialist area and also give the opportunity to work towards a complete Beauty Therapy diploma in their own time and pace if the intensive diploma is too challenging for them.
We also offer post-graduate courses and provide guest lecturers for on-going training. This enhances learning, motivation and continual professional development for existing therapists and lecturers in Beauty and Holistic Therapies.
These courses can be residential if required.
Please contact us for further details, or call us now on 01444 233060
1-2 Day Training Courses for existing therapists – 2018 dates
- 18th June: Intimate waxing
- 25th June: Hot stones massage 9.30am – 2.30pm
- 9th July: Thai Foot Massage 9.30am – 2.30pm
- 16th July Indian Head Massage 9.30am – 2.30pm
- 30th July: Lash Lift 9.30am – 2.30pm
- 14th July – Advanced Face and Body Massage 9.30 – 2.30
- 28th July – Spray Tanning – 1.30pm – 4.30pm
Full Level2 and Level3 Beauty and Body CIBTAC Diploma Courses
- CIBTAC Level 2 – Beauty Therapy – Monday 24th September 2018
- CIBTAC Level 3 – Beauty Therapy – Monday 24th September 2018/Friday 7th September 2018
- CIBTAC Level 3 – Electrical Facial Certificate – Monday 29th January 2018
- CIBTAC Level 3 – Body Massage and Anatomy & Physiology – Friday 7th September 2018