Course Overview: CIBTAC Level 3 Beauty Therapy
A FULL LEVEL 3 QUALIFICATION INCLUDES ALL THE LEVEL 2 BEAUTY THERAPY CRITERIA, LEVEL 3 ELECTRICAL FACIAL AND ALSO BODY MASSAGE AND ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
Level 3 Beauty Therapy Courses run every Monday and Friday.
Full Level 3 cost: £6400
The next course commences on Monday 24th September 2018/Friday 7th September 2018.
Exam dates are split Body Massage can be taken in December or May and Beauty Therapy in May.
The Level 2 Beauty Therapy Course syllabus covers:
All the relevant underpinning theoretical knowledge and practical applications of:
- Consultation, contra indications, contra actions, professionalism, health and safety, hygiene.
- Skin Analysis, prescribing, retailing, Product knowledge, cosmetic science
- All relevant Anatomy and Physiology
- Facials (including cleansing, exfoliation, massage, face masks)
- Eye treatments (Eyelash and brow tinting and eyebrow shaping, eyelash extensions – strip and individual)
- Waxing (Hot and Warm wax applications of legs, arms, bikini, underarms, lip, chin, brows, back)
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Make Up (Day, evening and special occasion
Students wishing to complete the Level 3 Beauty Qualification will also need to complete the Electrical Facial Unit which is also delivered in Monday class sessions from Monday 29th January 2018.
This unit can also be taken as a separate qualification by Therapists with an existing Level 2 qualification.
The Level 3 Electrical Facial syllabus covers:
All the theoretical and practical applications of:
- Skin analysis and treatment prescriptions
- Galvanic applications (Iontophoresis and desincrustation)
- High Frequency applications (Direct and Indirect)
- Vacuum Suction
- Faradic and Microcurrent Application
- Steaming/deep cleansing techniques
The Body Massage and anatomy and physiology Unit of the Level 3 qualification will be completed during FRIDAY sessions.
This unit can also be taken as a stand alone qualification with no previous Beauty or anatomy experience required.
We run Body Massage courses throughout our academic year. – The course commences on Friday 7th September 2018 with the Body Massage CIBTAC
Anticipated exam date Friday 14th December 2018.
Sessions run from 9.30am – 2.30pm
The Level 3 Body Massage syllabus consists of all relevant underpinning theory and practical of:
- The Integumentary system
- Muscular system
- Skeletal system
- Nervous system
- Digestive system
- Excretory/urinary system
- Circulatory system
- Lymphatic system
- Endocrine system
- Accessory organs (Breast, eyes, ears)
- Respiratory system.
- The history of body massage
- Massage movements – benefits and applications
- Heat treatments
- Postural analysis
- Treatment planning/aftercare
- Health & safety, hygiene, contra indications, contra actions, professionalism.
Payment details: Upon acceptance we require £1000 deposit 1 month prior to the course commencing (£500 for Body Massage and Electrical Facial Course) and then we are happy to accept full payment on the start date of the Course or tailor make a payment plan to suit your requirements if necessary. We do not offer any discounts or refunds.
We are here to provide you with the highest quality, commercially viable training so we do limit our student intake.
We are NOW INTERVIEWING AND ENROLLING FOR 2018 STUDENTS.
We would love to meet you and discuss any queries you may have.
If you are interested in studying individual modules separately such as waxing, nail treatments etc, please do give us a call