Course Overview: CIBTAC Level 2 Beauty Therapy
The Level 2 Beauty Therapy Course syllabus covers:
All the relevant underpinning theoretical knowledge and practical applications of:
- Consultation, contra indications, contra actions, professionalism, health and safety, hygiene.
- Skin Analysis, prescribing, retailing, Product knowledge, cosmetic science
- All relevant Anatomy and Physiology
- Facials (including cleansing, exfoliation, massage, face masks)
- Eye treatments (Eyelash and brow tinting and eyebrow shaping, eyelash extensions – strip and individual)
- Waxing (Hot and Warm wax applications of legs, arms, bikini, underarms, lip, chin, brows, back)
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Make Up (Day, evening and special occasion
Beauty Therapy Courses run on every Monday. 9.30am – 2.30pm with some longer sessions until 4pm by prior arrangement
Level 2 cost: £3900
The next course commences on Monday 23rd September 2019.
Anticipated exam date Tuesday 12th/Wednesday 13th May 2020.
Payment details: Upon acceptance we require £1000 deposit 1 month prior to the course commencing (£500 for Body Massage and Electrical Facial Course) and then we are happy to accept full payment on the start date of the Course or tailor make a payment plan to suit your requirements if necessary. We do not offer any discounts or refunds.
We are here to provide you with the highest quality, commercially viable training so we do limit our student intake.
We are NOW INTERVIEWING AND ENROLLING FOR 2019 STUDENTS.
We would love to meet you and discuss any queries you may have.
If you are interested in studying individual modules separately such as waxing, nail treatments etc, please do give us a call